Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 02:58 PM   #1034 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
:c Do you come across quite differently in person than you do on here? I feel it's just about impossible to mesh well with people (romantically or otherwise) in the long run if they don't have the same sense of humor/aren't on precisely the same strange wavelength. If they don't at least share the same sense of humor--unpleasant as it may be to others-- it likely isn't worth it anyway.
Yeah pretty much I'm like I am online in real life if I'm comfortable with you/the environment I'm in. If we ever meet in real life then I imagine you'll get the full Batlord experience after a short period of me making sure I'm comfortable that you're the person you are online and that you're comfortable with the Batlord you experience here. At the very least at some point within a reasonable time period of interaction I would be the caustic douchebag that you see before you, bitch.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote