Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 03:21 PM   #1041 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Bro, I'M not attacking you. I'm just asking that you put aside your assumptions until you research the subject more. I don't feel the need to have any particular opinion which is why I don't, but if you do feel the need to publish an opinion then don't you think you should really immerse yourself before going off on a tangent? Otherwise doesn't it make sense to just say, "I don't know, so carry on"?
I know you aren't attacking me. I guess I'm just over exaggerating but some of the responses have been.

This is a different case. This is an issue nobody really seems to know **** about. This is something I think we all deep down have an opinion about and I put forth my opinion. I felt as though I was just as educated as anybody else, to be honest. But nobody can assume they know everything about anything either. Plus, I'm completely open to people that can offer information that changes my perspective. How can I learn or gain a better perspective if I'm not starting a dialogue in the first place? It doesn't make any sense for me to just go with the program here. As opposed to keeping my mouth shut on a topic quantum physics when I don't know **** about quantum physics. Most of my tangent has been questions too. Like, I think this way, and you think that way so WHY do you think that way? It's how social and political conversations should go. With all our education there is always something that we probably didn't consider.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote