Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 07:26 AM   #410 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
Absolutely not. Would you not be tempted, if she were your daughter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
So, when are you Americans going to storm the White House and kick the president out?
He's no better than Putin or some other leader of less reputable nations. It's disgraceful to see the supposedly great, free, Democratic nation of the US sink so low. I have no more faith in your government's ability to do the right thing than I do the governments of Russia, China and North Korea. Trump is an aggressive, simple minded monkey with launch codes. How the hell did that happen?
Seeing the president of China advise Trump to take it easy on the rhetoric towards North Korea... Never thought I'd see the day!

And what's with the whole Charlottesville farce? He's an alt-right, white supremacist sympathizer too now? Or rather, it's confirmed now, but he probably always was. People used to insist he wasn't far right. Sure. I seriously hope he gets assassinated. I'm not a US citizen, so the CIA can't touch me for writing that
Yeah, that's right, and those big black unmarked helicopters that just appeared hovering outside your window are nothing to worry about...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
He offends you as a grammar Nazi more than as an American?
More as a Nazi Nazi, I would say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
God damn it, Chula.
What? He's talking about a deep government probe into whether poetry was used to influence the election: inVERStigation.