Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:29 PM   #1036 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

I had a dream about cats like two nights ago. The apartment I was in was full of different cats and different ages and I was becoming so frustrated because I couldn't control them like my cats at home. They were being rowdy. Constantly scratching and biting my ankle, legs and feet. The amount of blood that was pouring down my legs was pissing me off so much. I'm not even sure why I stayed in that stupid apartment but I still tried to help out the person that was there clean up their litter boxes. I handed a litter box to the woman that lives there and she ended up just dropping the litter all over the floor along with the box. It seemed like she was a bit too weak to hold it and I didn't know. I was so frustrated by the whole scenario that I just pulled myself out of the dream. I woke up and went to pet one of my loyal obedient cats.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote