Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:37 PM   #1245 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Okay guys, lets

This club has currently in excess of twenty members, more than half of whom have not made any sort of significant contribution since round two began. So fuck moving albums down; it's time to get serious. There's no reason why those who are prepared to discuss albums and take part in the club should be delayed in doing so, in order to allow room for people who will, in all likelihood, drop in for their album and then fuck off again. So

If you want out, if you find you are no longer interested, can no longer spare the time, or that despite your best efforts you're just not able to contribute, let me know and I'll remove you from the list. This will NOT prevent you DISCUSSING albums, but it will remove your ability to SUGGEST an album. What this means, in effect, is that you can still remain a part of the club, drop in and out as you like, with no real commitment, but you can only discuss the albums suggested by the members who decide to stay on as full members.

Or you can fuck right off if you want, I really don't mind.

If you intend to remain a member, and your name is NOT below - this is a list of people who have shown they are genuinely interested in participating, and have backed it up by, you know, participating - please let me know by Sunday week, August 27. Otherwise your albums (if any have been suggested) will be removed and you will no longer be considered eligible for suggestions for this or any future rounds.

I don't wish to be harsh to anyone, but why should say ten people wait twenty weeks before they can suggest their next album, to allow those who are only on the fringes their turn? If we trim the fat, as it were, those who are "proper" members can get their next album up in half the time they're currently having to wait.

The list as it stands. If you declare your interest, and back same up with action, your name can be added. People on this list will be the ONLY ones allowed to suggest an album from now on. I don't care if you did well in round one; this is not a club of one round. You want to be in, you gotta be in all the way. Shut up, Batty.

So let me know, anyone who is signed up and is not
Me
Occulthawk
Anteater
Frownland
Goofle
MicShazam
Innerspaceboy
Psy-Fi
TechnicLePanther
Aloysius

tealdeer: you want to remain a member of the club, able to pick albums? Get up off your arse and contribute.

This has been a Trollheart Wall of Text Production for Music Banter. All rights reserved. Except that one. I don't want that one. But all others are reserved.