Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 12:46 AM   #1037 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Dreamed I had joined in a collective dream with a few dozen others. I was the one to organize it, I think, because I kept telling people about it, and explaining that it was the only way I could sleep tonight. I don't remember much of it at all because I woke so much. I remember at one point being pregnant or inhabiting the body of one of the pregnant dreamers who wasn't physically there but was connected to our dream, somehow. (Something was magically being done to the fetus) I was reclined against a large, tall man behind me while another massaged my legs in front of me. Many others-- other dreamers, that is, according to dream-me-- were there during this scene and there was also some casual (but fairly important) drug deal going on, too, so most of us were just waiting for that to be over with.
I can't remember anything else because I kept waking up (both within the dream and in real life) which muddled my memories. Oh! I do remember standing in front of a small mirror and seeing that the skin on my face had grown thick and grey and bumpy, with deep wrinkles here and there-- this was greatly distressing to me of course. Mainly because, moments before, I had waved goodbye to someone without realizing that they saw me in that hideous state. I think it happened because of something I had put on my face, but I don't know. It's never a good idea to look at mirrors in dreams.