Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 02:03 PM   #6561 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

What one thing are you most scared of?

Dying before I got to experience everything I want to experience.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen, either on the Internet or in real life? (Inspired by Deej's blackhead popping/dead bug in ear/ear wax removal posts in the other thread)

It really doesn't seem like much but when I was a kid my cousin used to pick his nose and chase me with the booger on his finger. He was sick one day and had an extra gross nose so he fishes out this huge glob of gross and chases me with it, corners me, I got tunnel vision staring at this monster thinking he was going to wipe it on me but he says "don't worry, it's for me" and eats it. I threw up it was so gross. I'm gagging now.

You can be the greatest of all time in any profession or field, what do you pick?

Writing probably. That's the kind of thing that lives on.

I have locked you in a supermarket for a week, which aisle do you attack first?

International. Gimme that hummus and tahini.

If you could have the answer to any mystery or unsolved criminal case, what would it be?

How the f*ck did primitive man get to Australia?

What is the worst gift you have ever received, and also what is the worst gift you have ever given?[/QUOTE]

For Christmas a few years back my brother who was using heroin got me two movies that were obviously bootlegs that he either stole or purchased for 50 cents each in Paterson. One was The Soloist. The other was Drillbit Taylor.

Also, I think I gave a friend a cream cheese bagel once because I was in middle school and forgot it was their birthday. Actually, that's a pretty good gift to me.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote