Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 03:38 PM   #1256 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Bull. Despite my warnings about albums being moved down, nobody who is under threat (or was) has done anything about it. Nobody cares. So why should those who ... you know what? I'm not repeating myself. I said all I had to say in that post. You don't like it, nobody's keeping you here. I'm not going to make those who want to participate wait months before we decide to do something about the people who are not bothering. The iron is hot, and I'm striking now.
I posted my reason why my participation was lacking in this thread. I post my first review getting back into the swing of things and hours later you decide to change tge rules and are all well if you dont like it piss off. You didn't give those a chance to increase their participation. If you don't like my reviews and don't want me in the club. I will bounce.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote