Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 04:28 PM   #1260 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I see this now. I reiterate, I was not penalising you; you're just not on the "Greenlist" yet. YET. If you wish to continue selecting albums, you need to say so, like anyone else not yet on the list. That's all. You're not being banished to the wilderness or anything. Quit yer crying, and stop white knighting for others; anyone who wants to **** with me over this rule will be perfectly capable of doing so themselves. Look after your own ****, is my advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I finally have a working laptop so I can get back into this. Idk why but not having a laptop just killed my motivation.
Also slowed down my overall listening to music experience. Also why I have been popping into plug more lately.
And as for being impatient: FYI. TWO WEEKS ago, and no response from anyone who was in Orange, which is why I decided to up the ante. I'm a patient man, but my patience has limits. And it's not just me who's getting screwed over by lazy/uninterested ****ers, you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Just to let you guys know, I've changed the participation penalty rule, or whatever the **** you want to call it, a little. Now, if you haven't reviewed at least the three albums before yours then yours will be bumped down three spaces in the line, and each week you fail to participate you will be moved another three down, until you reach the end. At this point it's your last chance; if you don't review anything by then your album will be removed entirely. No album which begins its downward journey will be restored to its previous spot, for that round: you go down, you stay down. How far down you go is up to you. Shut it, Batty. This is of course only applicable to the current round, after which you'll have another chance.
For those who care, August 27 is the deadline but it's not in stone. If you want to participate fully after that date, or find your circumstances have changed, you suddenly could be bothered etc, you can still let me know and provided you back up your words with action, you can go on the Greenlist. The deadline is just to give me some idea of who's serious, especially for round three and beyond.