Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 05:17 PM   #1262 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I see this now. I reiterate, I was not penalising you; you're just not on the "Greenlist" yet. YET. If you wish to continue selecting albums, you need to say so, like anyone else not yet on the list. That's all. You're not being banished to the wilderness or anything. Quit yer crying, and stop white knighting for others; anyone who wants to **** with me over this rule will be perfectly capable of doing so themselves. Look after your own ****, is my advice.

And as for being impatient: FYI. TWO WEEKS ago, and no response from anyone who was in Orange, which is why I decided to up the ante. I'm a patient man, but my patience has limits. And it's not just me who's getting screwed over by lazy/uninterested ****ers, you know.

For those who care, August 27 is the deadline but it's not in stone. If you want to participate fully after that date, or find your circumstances have changed, you suddenly could be bothered etc, you can still let me know and provided you back up your words with action, you can go on the Greenlist. The deadline is just to give me some idea of who's serious, especially for round three and beyond.
The hell is the "Greenlist"?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote