Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 05:33 PM   #1264 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
The hell is the "Greenlist"?
Sigh.
The Greenlist is the list in the OP of people who are currently eligible to suggest albums. Their names are in green, hence the name. Like a blacklist, y'know, only, well, not black, but green.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
I just want to sign up to participate. If I get to suggest and album or not, it doesn't matter to me. Just let me know if/when my turn comes. In the meantime, Troll, what should I be listening to now? I'm kinda lost in this thread, tbh.
Technically, we're finishing up on Innerspaceboy's album, Underworld's Barbara, Barbara, We Face a Shining Future, and are about to go on to Frownland's choice, which is Molam: Thai Country Grooves from Isan, so basically whichever you want to tackle.

Albums are supposed to be reviewed by Saturday, with a carryover if necessary to Sunday, but I recently extended that for an extra week, so while really everyone should be listening to Frownland (never thought I'd hear myself saying that!) they, and you, can if you wish also continue to listen to and review ISB. Up to yourself. You're also free to review or listen to any of the previous albums in round two - they each have a separate thread here.

Check the OP for more.