Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 05:58 PM   #6572 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

What one thing are you most scared of?

I answered this in geek squad because we used to have a question of the day thing back then. My answer was that as a kid it used to be drowning because I always felt like I was drowning in life, but as I got older it became the exact same thing that Frownland said, losing my mind to schizophrenia. But I'm afraid of losing my mind and becoming stuck in a deep psychosis manifested by my own guilt. Like, that PT game where he's stuck in an eternal looped hall way forever haunted by the guilt of what he's done. It seems like pure despondency and isolation to me and that it's self scares me the most. Lonely guilt.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen, either on the Internet or in real life? (Inspired by Deej's blackhead popping/dead bug in ear/ear wax removal posts in the other thread)

Vomit inducing? Probably something from jack ass where they ripped off dudes toe nail and ate it.

Heart wrenching disgust is probably the video of the cops holding that one guy down as they shot him in the chest.

You can be the greatest of all time in any profession or field, what do you pick?

Music.

I have locked you in a supermarket for a week, which aisle do you attack first?

Depends on my mood, but probably something with meats and cheeses.

If you could have the answer to any mystery or unsolved criminal case, what would it be?

I want to say something along the lines of 9/11 and the Iraq war or something to do with political conspiracies but I know that the public reaction to the truth would be underwhelming. So I'm not really sure. Probably some cosmic question or something about space or some ****.

What is the worst gift you have ever received, and also what is the worst gift you have ever given?

****ty T-shirt I will never wear.

Worst given? I'm not sure. Probably a signature on a birthday card, if that counts.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote