Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 06:28 PM   #6573 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

What one thing are you most scared of?

Being buried alive or trapped inside of my body as a vegetable in a hospital. Not being able to speak but being conscious of my surroundings.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen, either on the Internet or in real life? (Inspired by Deej's blackhead popping/dead bug in ear/ear wax removal posts in the other thread)

Probably the pain olympics.

You can be the greatest of all time in any profession or field, what do you pick?

Stuntman!

I have locked you in a supermarket for a week, which aisle do you attack first?

International section, hit up some Maltas and then some Ramune.

If you could have the answer to any mystery or unsolved criminal case, what would it be?

The same one that Pete mentioned. Seeing video footage of that always crawls under my skin.

What is the worst gift you have ever received, and also what is the worst gift you have ever given?

Not sure if I can remember any bad gifts. They are always useful to me even if it's just a pair of socks or underwear. Saves me from buying more.
I don't give bad gifts so that doesn't apply to me.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote