Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 11:18 AM   #6583 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

What one thing are you most scared of?

Being homeless.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen, either on the Internet or in real life? (Inspired by Deej's blackhead popping/dead bug in ear/ear wax removal posts in the other thread)

On the Internet, 2 girls 1 cup. Whether it was fake or not I struggled to eat for a couple of days after that.

In real life, saw someone pick a dirty, soggy sandwich off the floor in the rain and start eating it at a bus stop.

You can be the greatest of all time in any profession or field, what do you pick?

Football I suppose.

I have locked you in a supermarket for a week, which aisle do you attack first?

I'd go to the cheese aisle. I'd take a selection of cheeses from all over the world, then some nice red wine and have myself a cheese and wine party.

If you could have the answer to any mystery or unsolved criminal case, what would it be?

Some great ones mentioned, for my own knowledge then I'd go with Area 51. Pete's one is really creepy tbh I was scared when I first saw that.

In terms of public reaction I'd like the truth about Maddie's disappearance to come out, whatever the truth is.

What is the worst gift you have ever received, and also what is the worst gift you have ever given?

Worst I've received, three plastic cups and a ball of fluff, to do magic tricks with.

Worst I've given is a shirt and a bottle of aftershave intended for myself. Still in the packaging but I forgot it was Father's Day, so got them and gave them to my dad unwrapped because I felt bad.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote