Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 01:13 PM   #6587 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

What one thing are you most scared of?

death, any other answer is wrong.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen, either on the Internet or in real life? (Inspired by Deej's blackhead popping/dead bug in ear/ear wax removal posts in the other thread)

i'm not really someone who is easily grossed out. i've watched a lot of disturbing gory videos of people dying so maybe something like that or one of the ISIS videos.

You can be the greatest of all time in any profession or field, what do you pick?

Poker so that I could make a ton of money on the internet while still young and retire rich.

I have locked you in a supermarket for a week, which aisle do you attack first?

the junk food aisle, regrettably.

If you could have the answer to any mystery or unsolved criminal case, what would it be?

there's so many choices here and a lot of them have already been picked by other members so i'm honestly not to sure on a specific one.

What is the worst gift you have ever received, and also what is the worst gift you have ever given?[/QUOTE]

worst given? hmm... i'm fairly **** at buying gifts so i can't think of one in particular.

i haven't really received a bad gift, my motto is if it's free it's good for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote