Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #6592 (permalink)
Kedvesem
I like what I like

What one thing are you most scared of?

Dying in mortal sin.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen, either on the Internet or in real life? (Inspired by Deej's blackhead popping/dead bug in ear/ear wax removal posts in the other thread)

Tough one. Probably the enormous blood clots, that are so dark they look black, with a sinister gleam, looking almost like living slugs--and did I mention they were about three inches long?

You can be the greatest of all time in any profession or field, what do you pick?

Author.

I have locked you in a supermarket for a week, which aisle do you attack first?

Cheese and dairy.

If you could have the answer to any mystery or unsolved criminal case, what would it be?

Definitive proof for the framing of Mary, Queen of Scots for the murder of Lord Darnley.

What is the worst gift you have ever received, and also what is the worst gift you have ever given?

I suppose it was the year that my family got me nothing for my birthday? Or maybe, since nothing isn't really a gift, the year when they gave me baked cheesecake for my birthday. I don't actually like baked cheesecake, but it's one of my mother's favorites...

Worst gift I have given? I don't really know, but I give a lot of gift certificates. I am not all that close with the recipients.
Kedvesem is offline   Reply With Quote