Music Banter - View Single Post - Hypothetical: You're the sole beneficiary of a will
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 05:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You can indeed go outside (the house has massive private grounds) but alone. Your horses will be cared for and prepared for you by your ostlers, grooms etc but they will not be present when you go to the stable to mount up. You can have all the animals you like: you can also, if you so wish, contribute large sums to animal charities, or any other charity you wish. You can shop online and your delivered goods will be brought to a specific room in the mansion set aside for that purpose.

Or, knowing you, a suite of rooms!

I love the idea of the less-than-perfect smash-and-grabatons! You can just imagine the conversation: "Hey! That robot didn't pay!"
"Oh yeah, that's one of the robots belonging to that odd woman who lives up at the big house on the hill. Don't worry: she always wires the payment later, including any damages. Bottle of Jack, was it? Hmm: looks like the robot took the last one..."

Point of interest: what's that Russian-looking sig of yours mean?
Oh, it's Greek actually-- it's an epithet of Hecate meaning "goddess of the lower world wearing golden sandals and drinking blood".

And yes, I'll need a suite of rooms for my gramophone collection and miscellaneous hoarded ephemera, definitely.

Oh and I'd have lots of pet servals because look at them: