Music Banter - View Single Post - Hypothetical: You're the sole beneficiary of a will
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 08:13 PM   #49 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I just saw the new trailer for the upcoming patch and I'm thinking about starting it up again. I played at the beginning of Legion but dropped off a little bit before patch 7.2.

I swap between maining a Enhancement Shaman and a Shadow Priest.

Do you play or have you played in the past?
Me and elph were playing all day today. I only just started playing it again though, so all my characters are still low level. Currently I'm using the Atlantiss private Catacylsm server. Back when I played it a couple years ago I used the Dalaran private server. I played a blood elf ret paladin. Currenly I'm alternating between a night elf druid (will probably go with feral druid) and a worgen warlock. I'm extremely indecisive, so I always end up deleting and remaking characters constantly in these sort of games and never actually playing them to completion. And I actually find WoW incredibly tedious and boring (and my addons aren't working which is extra frustrating), but my computer is currently refusing to run GW2 (which I haven't played, but want to; I only have GW1. If any of you reading this happen to play GW1 please let me know!) so I have few options considering how terrible my computer is.

Do you use a private server too, or just the regular retail version?

Edit: Bat, it's super easy-- if you ever want to, you can just use the Atlantiss server I linked (or Wowfreakz or some other server) and download the mini client. It downloads while you play. If you have a bad computer like me I'd also use a program like Game Booster or ParkControl to help ensure that it runs as well as it can.
edit #2: oops misread your post, sorry, I'm sleepy