Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:03 PM   #6597 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

What is your biggest purchase that you regretted?

Probably a jumper which I put in the tumble drier and ruined after one wear. It came out very small.

Describe your favourite school memory?

First that comes to mind is when we had an English lesson with a supply teacher, it was one of those were you constantly take the piss, and there was a hole in the ceiling where one of the tiles had been removed. A few of the boys kept trying to frisbee a book into the hole and missing. I kind of just took the book in a 'step back lads, this is my time to shine' moment and frisbeed it in first time, to a magnificent applause

If you could live in any place in a film, where would it be?

The house in Mary Poppins I think. I love the location and the period in time, and the house and having nannies to do all the work.

What is your favourite way to eat eggs (favourite cooking method/recipe)?

Scrambled is the one I agree with Frown. I do them slowly over a very low heat and keep taking off the cooker then putting the pan back on, it takes a while and a lot of whisking but the end result is incredible. Then I like to sprinkle some nutmeg over it.

Spanish omelette is up there too.

Have you ever been addicted to anything?

Nicotine & alcohol, same as Charles.

What is your favourite item of clothing you own?

Maybe a parka I like to wear in winter, it's very warm and comfortable.

*Bonus Question* Who is going to win - Mayweather or McGregor?

Conor McGregor is going to shock the world in this fight and knock Mayweather out inside four rounds.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote