Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do we hate music we hate?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 05:03 AM   #55 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paedantic Basterd View Post
Still a nah. I have no illusions that my opinion should extend to others beyond stating it and seeing what they think of it.
Every post of that nature I make should be automatically taken to come with a disclaimer that says: Not Ped. As I said before, you're lovely and everyone loves you, and you reciprocate. We all wish we were you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
What was wrong with Ki's taste in musi? I have not found his musical taste laughable. But then again I don't know too much about it. So what am I missing here?
Everyone slags him about his love of Dream Theater and post rock. I like the guy but even I did it, even though it was in a thread I created to actually defend his music.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
generic bring heard it before not loud enough no wow factors

these are some of the things
Damn! Has anyone seen my Norg to English dictionary???
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Since you have basically written off rap music. You don't know this but there are rappers doing the whole rap then sing thing within the same song.

Or just straight up singing.

I was guilty of this too, and found I was wrong. Can't remember who, but I do recall someone reccing an album which turned out to be hip-hop with singing. It was pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I'll take rap vocals over cookie monster stuff any day of the week. And even twice on Thursdays.