Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 05:20 AM   #6612 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
I didn't
Yes you did, you big cheater. "It's Saturday in China" indeed!

Anyhoo....
1. What's your earliest memory?

I don't remember. No, seriously; the earliest I can think back is pushing my sister in her pram down the street back towards the house, slipping and smashing my teeth on the bar of the pram (stroller, to you Americans). If she was a baby I must have been eight or so, but yeah, that's as far back as my memory will go. Oh no, wait: I remember there was some problem when she was born, so she had to go to a special incubator unit and I do recall being lifted up to see her through the glass. Maybe that's my earliest memory. Still about seven though.

2. Do you wear, or did you ever wear a watch? And I don't mean a ****ing Apple one!

I'm old, so yes. Back then, it was the only way to tell time on the move, and getting your own watch was a real rite of passage. I think I wore one up to about 30/35 years of age, when I started just using my phone.

3. Beards: yay or nay?

Yes if they suit you. I grew one once; it was a disaster. AFTER I shaved it off my workmates laughed that I had looked like a terrorist! They suit some people, don't suit others. Also, type matters. ****ing neckbeards!

4. Three countries you would like to visit, that you have not yet?

USA I guess
Italy to see Rome
Australia

though I have been to few countries anyway, and expect to get to no more.

5. Vinyl, CD or MP3?

At the moment, MP3 as I don't really use CDs and even though I have an extensive vinyl collection I don't have a turntable anymore, so it's just shelf space now. MP3s are just so much handier to play.

6. One album you would never own or play, even if someone gave it to you for free?

I like to think there's nothing I wouldn't give a try, even if I hated it. I would at least play it. Maybe.