Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 08:39 AM   #1068 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

1. Dreamed of the demon lady. In this particular dream, she was confined to a mirror world/dimension. Her appearance was younger than usual-- about my age. She had greenish-blue pale skin, glowing eyes, and blood on her face. She kept drawing me to the mirror, trying to seduce me. It mostly worked because, despite seeming to be confined to the mirror world, we still had a symbiotic relationship (just like in the other dreams) and a strong connection. I was like a battery or channel of sorts for her, as well as a food source. She was content with this, and while content, she was A.) behaving herself and not possessing/destroying others and B.) had impressive powers and could almost make me fall in love with her. So, she was trying this again, but from behind the mirror. I couldn't stay away from the mirror for very long before being drawn back. The goal was to hypnotize me in a way so that I was no longer aware that she possessed me--to merge with me completely and irreversibly. I always managed to stay vigilant enough to prevent that-- to just remain partly merged with her consciousness instead. This was almost preferable to being totally free of her, because in dreams where she was totally separate from me and not connected to me, she was truly monstrous and violent and destroyed everyone and everything around her. By the time she'd get to me, she was in such a rage that she forgot that she needed me to exist and destroyed me as well. So, in a way I was okay with it. I let her seduce me yet again because I knew the alternative was the complete annihilation of everyone around me. (I was the only one she was able to possess and use, so she'd destroy anything to get to me. With others, she was only able to assume their appearance for a short period of time for the sole purpose of luring me someplace) If I slipped for one moment and let her see that I knew what she was, the mirror would begin to crack and bleeding wounds began to appear on my face and body. If the mirror were to break completely, she'd annihilate me. So it was quite a stressful dream.

2.) I was friends with someone who resembled the drag queen Latrice Royale (from Rupaul's Drag Race). He had recently inherited or won a great deal of money and, as a result, had many suitors. There were two men in particular that he really liked, but he wasn't sure if they only liked him for his money or not. He wanted me to observe them and sneakily investigate them while he was away for the weekend (I was dogsitting his pug) to try to determine which one sincerely loved him.