Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 05:02 PM   #6636 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

What is your biggest purchase that you regretted?
I can't think of any tbh.

Describe your favourite school memory?
This memory kind of goes over a couple of years but it first started around 3rd or 4th grade. I would befriend bullies and have them around for protection. This new girl came to our elementary school and tried to bully me. I told my bully friend Eric about it and he punked her so badly that she ended up leaving me alone. He laid down the rules and let her know that I was off limits. All I had to do was his homework every now and then or let him cheat on a test.

If you could live in any place in a film, where would it be?
Probably the city in Fifth Element.

What is your favourite way to eat eggs (favourite cooking method/recipe)?
Mushroom Omelet with Swiss cheese. Instead of having like the ingredients perfectly inside of the omelet pocket, I just mix it all together so the ingredients are throughout the omelet.

Have you ever been addicted to anything?
I felt like I was addicted to sex at one point in time but I've never lost a job over it so it wasn't as bad as I thought.

What is your favorite item of clothing you own?
A black leather NightWing hat under the lid is a comic version of it and on the hat itself is his symbol in red.

*Bonus Question* Who is going to win - Mayweather or McGregor?
Mayweather because he's the black guy. This is how it was split down my friends before the fight. My white friends were going for McGregor and my black friends were going for Mayweather. Puerto Rican chick decided to side with Mayweather.

1. What's your earliest memory?
Being in the backseat of my mother's car and looking at a sunset as we went over a hill while we were on vacation in Florida.

2. Do you wear, or did you ever wear a watch? And I don't mean a ****ing Apple one!

I used to but idk that was like a decade and a half ago. Watches are so pointless nowadays. I was tempted to get a digital one similar to the apple ones but for Samsung. I just don't feel like the technology for smart watches is where I want it to be.

3. Beards: yay or nay?

Of course yay, I'm rocking one currently.

4. Three countries you would like to visit, that you have not yet?

Norway, South Africa and Greece.

5. Vinyl, CD or MP3?
STREAMING!!!!

6. One album you would never own or play, even if someone gave it to you for free?

Wolves in Sheepskin!
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote