Music Banter - View Single Post - My Health - Started 8/17/2017
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 10:17 AM   #42 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Been about 6 weeks now. I didn't stop, just went from 100mg back to the original 50mg I'd been taking before. All side affects are 100% gone.

My appetite is still on point. I'm not putting on any substantial weight but I've stopped losing. Funny thing is that based on my age, height, and weight, a number of online BMI calculators say I'm normal at 135. (my old weight of 165 put me on the upper end of normal).

Mike Update:

For about a year he's been working at his friend's bed and breakfast place in Three Rivers, CA which is southeast of San Fransisco - about a 5 hour drive from us if there's no traffic. He doesn't get paid but has free room and board and meals. He sounds happy which is really, really good.

He spent the weekend up in Oregon visiting his girlfriend. He just posted this. She's right behind him (awesome girl).

Talk about living life on your own terms. As much as I wish he'd gone the normal route (school, degree, great paying job, marriage, grandkids, etc.) can't help but admire the road he's chosen.
Meh, I think she looks a little .... horsey?
Ah seriously: great news on your health Chula. Now don't do a Homer...
(from 3:02)