Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 06:22 PM   #9419 (permalink)
Thelonious Monkey
Caesar is home.

I bought a PS4 a couple months ago since I felt this was the perfect time with all these new games coming out. I've been playing the **** out of Rocket League. Pretty much my go to game when I'm high or drunk and just wanna wreck newbs. Also been playing Binding of Isaac because I want all the trophies and unlocks no matter how long it takes me. I also redownloaded a game I used to play in 2015 called Futuridium. It's pretty much the coolest game ever for an indie game.

Also decided to buy Return to Arkham (remaster of the first two Rocksteady Batman games). Arkham Asylum rules dude, I'm only about quarter of the way through it. I think. Also bought the new Doom game. Still playing that at the moment, seriously, such a load of fun. Whenever I'm feeling like killing imps and cyberdemons or whatever the **** all them cool baddies are, I just load up DOOM and glory kill everything.

And also been playing Sonic Mania. I legit preordered this and stayed up all night to play it when it came out. Pretty much the best sonic game that exists. Okay, maybe sonic 3 and knuckles can give it a run for its money, but only just barely. I preordered destiny when it first came out, so decided to redownload it. Still a fun game, gameplay wise, not much to say about anything else really. I suppose with the DLC its a lot worth it, but **** shelling out that much money for a game I already spent 60 quid on. I might just preorder destiny 2, but I dunno, the first was hella disappointing when it came out.

And also been playing Minecraft. I was around when it first came out on PC, and played it religiously. That died down obviously as I get older, but great memories. Great to have a go at it again almost 5 years later.

And that's pretty much all I've been playing at the moment. More to buy and play though. Give me recommendations if you can, there's a lot I've missed since 2015.
Thelonious Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote