Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official "Music Was So Much Better in the Glorious Days of Yore" Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 04:22 PM   #726 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I don't think that really goes against what elphenor was saying. People are still making creative music, but that doesn't mean that everyone who would have ended up making creative music out of boredom and lack of options is making creative music today. People aren't going out and starting bands together as often as they would have (and don't even talk to me about internet collab because it is so so so different from doing it face to face), and that is slowly choking out the locality of music.

I'll stop before I repeat myself too much.
so i guess we're just talking in random opinions based on personal experience rather than any sort of facts here?

it's easier now to put out music than ever before. even if there are less people doing these things (which i dunno how you can just claim there are) there are more people getting their music out there onto platforms that can be heard by anyone with internet access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote