Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 07:28 PM   #6644 (permalink)
Aux-In
Wrinkled Magazine

1. What was the first album that you downloaded? Paid for or pirated are both fine.

I had Napster, briefly, and iTunes about 10 years ago, and I don't remember if there were albums downloaded then. Singles purchases also pre-date this, but according to Amazon, my first album download is Virtual Riot's There Goes Your Money.

2. Does the device that you use to view MB with change the way that you act or approach the forums? How?

Absolutely. I'm free-reigning when on desktop. When I'm on a cell phone, forget about it. Mobile is just not a good experience for me when posting, so I'd rather post nothing more often than not. Viewing on mobile is fine.

3. How clean is your room right now?

90% clean, although I have discovered that hardwood floors don't absorb cat hairs as easily as carpet. It can definitely become a mini Dust Bowl in here if I let it go too long.

4. You're visited by yourself from the future. They can clue you in on one thing that will happen in your life and you get to choose. What do you want to know?

I want to know if I'm ever going to get the big score, otherwise I'm just spinning my wheels like everyone else.

5. Which character from the Garden of Earthly Delights are you?

I'll be the guy in the middle of the lawn man and lawn chick on the first pane of this painting. He looks like he set the whole thing up, and looks above the fray, but he gets to go home and have dinner at night.

6. What's the last physical album that you bought?

Joanna Syze - Rodina

"All over a bowl of bitter beans."
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote