Music Banter - View Single Post - 10 greatest rappers
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 02:23 PM   #96 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

HA! Eminem sucks? Are you off of your meds?
If wanna say Em sucks because of his latest efforts, then that is understandable. Look at MMLP, or SSEP, they do not suck. Criminal, The Way I Am, all great songs.
And what does it matter if Ice Cube has been around for "10" years. Do you even know when Illmatic came out......'94. That was 12 years ago buddy. And remember, you cant count, so dont argue that with me

EDIT: I see you edited your post to completely change the meaning of it. Who's to say how long Nas/Ice Cube have been around. Nas was alive in '86, when NWA formed, and I bet he was rapping then too. And are you sure about 10 years. Nas' debut on record was in 1991. Ice Cubes record debut was in 1986, that is 5 years. You doubled the time in between them
Time in the game has nothing to do with rapping skill. Who cares if he has been around for "10 more years" Immortal Technique is a better rapper than DMC, and DMC has been around 20 years more. Time has nothing to do with it

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that I would know more about rap than you would.
Oh man....you showed me there.
If you think that Em is a **** rapper, and that Ren is better, I wouldn't wipe my ass with your opinions
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote