Music Banter - View Single Post - I just came across possibly the worst musical preference test ever
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 02:00 AM   #21 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And as far as I can tell if you don't like country it'll just tell you you hate music.
Pretty much. I felt like 99% of the clips were country and hip hop. I clicked "dislike a little" or "dislike" on almost everything. A couple things got a mild "like" and a few got a "neutral". Some awful soft rock clip got a strong dislike.

Your score for Upbeat & Conventional was 92. Music from this cluster is found in the genres country, gospel, and bluegrass.
Your score for Soothing & Wistful was 96. Music from this cluster is found in the genres alternative, indie rock and roll, and folk.
Your score for Lyrical & Beating was 96. Music from this cluster is found in the genres rap and hip-hop.
Your score for Energetic & Rhythmic was 88. Music from this cluster is found in the genres EDM and techno.
Your score for Intense & Rebellious was 88. Music from this cluster is found in the genres rock-and-roll, punk, and metal.

I just really hate music. It's all just so bland and/or annoying. What am I even doing on this site?!
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote