Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Queen Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 03:38 PM   #88 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

i love queen... there not the greatest band in the world (or weren't sorry) but hell they were a very underratted band in my eye's... they could play/sing music... they had hit after hit, and really new what they were doing in the music industry.. *goes and puts on my Queen Greatest hits RECORD from 1981, then starts to run around dancing* Freddy could sing father well, and Brian May had my eyes stuck to him... yum... i really don't like the song We Will Rock You only because its WAY to catchy and over played.. just gets stuck in the head.. plus.. there's a alt song to it that i'm sure you all know... "we will rock you pick you up and sock you" something like that... anyways got rather annoying growing up...Freddy never should have cut his hair and grew that facial hair thing on his face.. EW!.. longish hair looked much better.. but i'd say that being a girl obbessed with longish hair on guys.. anyways great band all in all.. too bad Freddy died.. but hell while they were on the go, it was some pretty amazing music.. I thank Waynes world for getting everyone loving bohemian rhapsody back because it really was a amazing song.. and got many younger people listening to the band new fans were growing all over the place again.. anyways sorry done my rant now.. i pretty much love all of there music.. it was great, still is
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote