Music Banter - View Single Post - Post your room (if you dare)
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 10:17 AM   #40 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam;1870162

Just an incredibly cheap, old-school chunky buttoned keyboard with a USB cable. I prefer to use that instead of the laptop keyboard. I've been using that style of keyboard ever since my first DOS computer, so I just like how it feels. Old habits die hard.

[IMG
https://www.bluecity.dk/elektronik/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/2/22661.jpg[/IMG]
No, doofus! I meant the synthesiser!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post

Imagine how out of this world and messed up it seemed then, when a gang member shot a wall with a friggin bazooka a few years back in my city.
What did the wall do on him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I think it's a sensible law. I mean, what would I need to walk around with a knife for if I didn't intend to do something bad with it?
Ah come on! Surely you've been approached by a man who wants you to try out as a knife-thrower, but if you don't have knives he moves on. How many times has that happened to me? Always be prepared!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Would you mind terribly being annexed?
Him personally, or his country?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We all got big tits though. It's not like you'll be under the boot of the Japanese. I guess you could get beat by the Russians and get bigger tit masters, but does anyone in Europe really like the ****ing Russians? Really?
Especially Batty!