Music Banter - View Single Post - Post your room (if you dare)
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 12:09 PM   #41 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
No, doofus! I meant the synthesiser!
****, I don't know why I thought of the other keyboard first. Probably because I'm not used to the other one being in my room and I haven't used it in a while. It's one of the cheaper Yamaha keyboards (EDIT: Yamaha PSR E323). It's got some not terribly good sounding samples, but also a lot of quite decent ones. Definitely a decent starter keyboard, but if I get going for real with learning it, then I want to buy a fancier one for myself. The biggest hangup is how the keys, despite being pressure sensitive, aren't all that fine feeling. You can do soft, you can do hard, but it's difficult to consistently land right between the two amounts of pressure. Not that I should worry about that when I'm still barely able to move my fingers between chords and keys without landing between keys.

Quote:
What did the wall do on him?
They tried to shoot up the house of a rival gang member from across the street, while standing inside a cemetery. They missed badly and blew a hole in the cemetery stone walls. They could have accidently blown up a bus or the house of some old lady or something, so it's quite fortunate that their **** aiming skills only turned the whole thing into a bit of a farce.

Quote:
Ah come on! Surely you've been approached by a man who wants you to try out as a knife-thrower, but if you don't have knives he moves on. How many times has that happened to me? Always be prepared!
I've been approached for some weird requests, but never that.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote