Music Banter - View Single Post - Racism (Yeah, that's right: I'm callin' it!)
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 05:38 PM   #110 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Los Angeles just replaced Colombus day with Indeginous People Day

Just as a response to Lucem thinking "SJW" or whatever (people not ok with casual racism?) don't consider Native Americans which is a load of horse**** they talk about them all the time
Because a holiday is totally bringing forth the problems they face and fixing them which are actually much harsher than any race in America right now. No, they don't, elph. Don't lie to yourself. I've known plenty of SJWs and I have never ever EVER heard any of them rant or even discuss problems natives face. Including you. Your bull**** token black guy argument right there. "See! We care about natives! We gave them a holiday in California to replace Columbus day as if these holidays weren't hollow in meaning and only really represented a day off of work if you are lucky!" How is that any different than "we got a black guy with a rebel flag! see! we aren't racist!" That one empty little gesture that accomplishes nothing other than a bunch of white liberals patting themselves on the backs for being progressive is exactly what I'm talking about.

Edit: And I'm not talking about all of them. Should be obvious.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 09-03-2017 at 06:38 PM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote