Music Banter - View Single Post - Racism (Yeah, that's right: I'm callin' it!)
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 11:58 PM   #205 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
^ You get to sit back and complain that so and so isn't doing enough for your liking but you aren't doing a damn thing yourself to attack systemic issues. You are just complaining about people that don't agree with you and your unpopular opinions. Sounds like a whole bunch of whining without backing it up with action.
I complain about people pretending to give a **** that don't. It's easy to follow. Because they don't actually further the cause they muddy it up with fake bull****. Often times becoming a detriment to the cause. Like, okay, lets discuss and try to change this ****ty holiday instead of talking about real issues.

I don't do **** other than call out bull**** just as most people, but I don't make up bull**** to call out for the sake of a hero roll. I think that right there, the discussion, rather than narcissistic name calling for a facade, is at least half the battle. And I honestly don't even give enough of a **** to help myself, what makes you think I give enough of a **** to protest or vote? Like, ****, I live in Utah, we honestly don't have most of these racial issues here too often.

Think about it. I had a hard time understanding why I should identify somebody as a certain gender. Elph calls me a moron, you just tell me to just do it because it's the thing to do, and Chio and Pae break it down and help me understand just a little more. Now who the hell do you think actually gave a ****? The people that put enough thought into it to know what to tell me. Who do you think helped the cause more? The people that actually gave a ****. Maybe it only slightly changed only one person's perception just a little bit, but that one conversation actually added something to help the cause. And me? That's what I've done and have completely given up on because I stopped giving a ****. Got sick of arguing with brick walls that don't give a **** about fixing or helping anything because all they give a **** about is being right and stroking their own cocks for picking side to sheepishly follow.

Edit: And it's more upsetting seeing these retarded fake liberal issues being handled by arrogant pricks because you expect more from them. Like, ****, Trump people are just flat out dumb. Lets admit that. They made a ****ty decision through terrible reasoning and a lot of them are too egotistical, idiotic or, dare I say, racist to admit it.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 09-06-2017 at 12:04 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote