Music Banter - View Single Post - The Random Album Club
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 11:08 AM   #102 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Jesus Christ what is wrong with you people? There's a signup sheet there for a reason. It's random, not bloody chaos! You wait till it's your turn and then you submit your review in the thread that will be created for that album. If everyone starts throwing reviews around willy-nilly we're gonna get real ****ed real fast.

I haven't set many rules for this thing, but the basic one should be understood. Wait your damn turn. Please. No reviews of ANYTHING other than the current album until I tell you. Check the OP to see when it's your turn.

Or, in other words.... "Nobody is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Even - and I want to make this absolutely clear - even if they do say Jehovah!"
What's the point of having turns if nobody's choosing anything? It'd make more sense and be less obviously confusing if you just scrapped the signup sheet idea and did it yourself.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote