Music Banter - View Single Post - The Random Album Club
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 01:15 PM   #110 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantic Debaser View Post
Either that, or everyone generates their album for the current round as early as possible, and everyone waits 'til the next round to generate a new one. Or we could stick with everything that's been generated so far (by members on the sign-up sheet), and stop accepting any other ones, meaning you (TH) will generate everything beyond that.

Until you land upon a decision, I'll just generate mine real quick, and just feel free to scrap it if not:

...The two first ones were singles, so scratch that... the third one some kind of Peruvian folk music album that I couldn't find anywhere...

Ah!

Will of the Mountain - Cloud Walking (2016)
(Progressive Metal/Post-Rock)
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/al...cloud_walking/

The full album is on Spotify and all the tracks seem to be on YouTube, but I can't find a playlist where the tracks appear in the correct order (maybe I can make a new playlist and post the link to that if some of you don't have Spotify?)
This seems like it would make the most sense. So I'll leave all the albums that have been selected already, make threads for them now, and then every day after tomorrow pop up a new one which I'll select via the link. Cool with everyone?

Note: I'll obviously include GD's one above.