Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 11:33 PM   #25770 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

XXXTentacion - 17

So with this being his album that's supposed to be for the depressed people I was fairly excited for this album. It didn't live up to the expectations I had for it, though. I was wanting something a little more well thought out and pieced together while this sounded like an incomplete project. Just little snippets of ideas that never really got fleshed out the way I wanted. But that's most of his music as is.

Doesn't mean I think it's a bad album. I still really like it. I think a lot of people go into this expecting some kind of deep introspective project with layers behind the lyrics because the subject matter is supposed to be more personal and that's not what I think it's supposed to be. This album is not profound and there is no deeper meaning in it to reflect upon. This album is blunt, raw and pure expression of emotion. It's just there to experience.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote