Music Banter - View Single Post - Racism (Yeah, that's right: I'm callin' it!)
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 12:50 AM   #238 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Also just because smaller things are happening doesn't mean the real issues arent being talked about. They aren't going to happen overnight so these smaller things are done in the mean time.

Exactly so I really don't get why you feel like you ade above the same people you are calling out. Also, it isn't just about protesting and voting. It is about having conversations with your white peers and calling them out on their bull**** that contributes to these systems overall.

Those two have more patience to deal with you. I'm not trying to persuade anyone to change their opinion. They are usually stuck in their ways and it doesnt matter what I say when trying to inform them. I just normally agree to disagree and keep it moving. Same thing happens when I get into discussions with Trump supporters.

Thanks for your input as a white man on the black experience and what they go through.
So it's okay to make **** up to fight for when you get bored?

I'm calling out people that don't give a ****. The people that start **** over things that literally don't matter for the sake of feeling good about themselves. That might seem ironic, but I assure you this is more important than you think it is. There are plenty of times where SJWs start **** and harass innocent people because it makes them feel like activists when they are really just being *******s. Like I've already said though, I'm not saying it's ALL SJWs that do it. I'm not even saying it's YOU that does it even though you are taking it personally as if I'm attacking you. I'm saying that just as there is a significant amount of racist nazi scum at every trump rally, there is a significant amount of uneducated meth heads at every juggalo event, there is a significant amount of arrogant frauds in every SJW group that starts **** to feel like a 'hero' when they don't really care.

And if you didn't care to persuade me then why the hell did you ****ing try to in the first place? Please, dude, I honestly respect you and like you cause you don't treat me like an ******* all the time, but quit saying this fake ass bull**** that we both know is fake. You're not going around calling anybody attack helicopter and you were trying to persuade me. I can understand, yeah, lots of people are just brick walls and say the kind of **** I was saying just to stir **** up but I wasn't just trying to stir **** up. As somebody who actually leans far more liberal than conservative that's honestly how I felt and it seems like dialogue in that vein from both sides ends up being more closed minded and hostile than open to trying to understand other views. Even though I was trying to understand better, I feel like nobody gave a **** about understanding me. How can you get me to see things from your view when you refuse to see things from my view? If you understand it's easier to persuade but you're not going to try if you don't actually care about persuading and all you care about is going into attack mode to feel or look like the good guy. And now you see why I have a problem with the people that don't give a **** and use this as a platform for their reputation?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote