Music Banter - View Single Post - Racism (Yeah, that's right: I'm callin' it!)
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 02:41 AM   #284 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ Very hurt that MB is not your main forum, Lucem.

Perhaps we should open a thread dedicated to death threats ? It would have to be in the modded section of course, otherwise it might just degenerate into personal insults...
I frequent this one more often than that one lately.

DJ, I honestly forgot about you saying that. Maybe because I didn't care what ancient Egyptians thought. They also believed that there were bird headed gods. And of course there is a third gender. It's called the hermaphrodite. But yeah, I guess you got me. You did give me more information trying to persuade me. It was just ****ty though. Think about it. "You have to identify somebody by a gender they choose to be identified as because it's polite and the ancient Egyptians believed in 3 genders." WTF? And you wonder why I forgot you said that?

Edit: I like you, DJ, you're not an ******* and you have a friend called attack helicopter.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote