Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 05:47 AM   #6611 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I'm not sure how much of this made it to international news, but here's the weird ass macabre drama that's been keeping Danish news media busy for the last month:

"Raket Madsen" is the nick name of this Danish inventor guy who's been in the news on and off over the course of several years. He's famous for having built rockets and his own functioning sub marine ("Raket" means "Rocket" in Danish).
Recently, a Swedish female journalist went on a trip with him on his submarine to write a story about him.
Then things got weird.
The submarine and "Rocket Madsen" arrived on land and the Swedish journalist was nowhere to be found.
Then the police started investigating, suspecting that Madsen's version of the story - that the journalist got off the submarine before she disappeared - wasn't truthful.
Days passed, Madsen kept insisting that he didn't know where she was.
Then a ****ing head and limb-less corpse washed up an beach and hell broke lose in the news media.
Turns out the body is DNA confirmed to be that of the Swedish news reporter. What kind of sick **** do you have to be to saw the head, arms and legs off a journalist, then purge her out of your submarine and pretend like it never happened? It sounds like the plot of some completely bonkers soap opera or something. He's going to jail for many, many years. Just... WTF? Easily the weirdest thing to happen in Denmark for decades.

As far as I know, Madsen still havn't given a coherent explanation as to how he did it or why.
Only her torso has been found so far. The rest of her is still missing.

Psycho Submariner Story

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote