Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:00 AM   #20166 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Damn man, now I have an image of a Maris the Chojo tape sitting in a dumpster.
The VHS tapes I had left were all the most interesting ones. I got rid of all the other ones long ago. Nobody wants VHS tapes, so the dumpster was the one and only option.

I also have some anime DVD's, that I can't get rid of - some of them OVA's or movies, some of them box sets. Nobody wants them and the local store that buys used games, movies, books... only takes region 2 DVD's. Many of the ones I don't want to own anymore are US imports (region 1). I've tried loading them off on people I know, but nobody wants them. That leaves me with a few options: Dumpster, goodwill type stores (don't know what to call them in english. Those stores where you donate your stuff and they sell them and give something to charity), keeping them or trying to sell them online (not bothering with that one TBH).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Btw, I heard that it was supposed to be released internationally as Maris the Supergal, but the distributors didn't want to get sued by DC Comics.
They probably would have. The big boys like to sue everyone whenever possible. Maris the Wondergirl was probably a EU only title. I think the VHS tapes were British, not US imports.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote