Music Banter - View Single Post - Harvey/Irma
Thread: Harvey/Irma
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 08:02 PM   #211 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Today is double depressing. It's the anniversary of 9/11, but more urgent and immediate Hurricane Irma. My place of weekly gathering (I'm not going to say my temple, mosque, church, hall or lodge cause I really don't want trolls on MB to know my religious affiliation or lack there of) will be collecting money for those affect by the hurricanes. Even though it is a monetary donation, I can't wait to help in some small way.
Good for you times two Neapolitan - for making a contribution, and for nipping in the bud the prospect of some religious controversy too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Unfortunately Frown seems to find humour in everything, even human disasters like this. I've asked, and I will ask again, and you will ignore me, but anyway .... leave the woman alone. She's got enough problems, do you not think? And FYI, Frown: everyone stopped thinking you were funny on this subject a good while ago. You're coming across as an insensitive prick right now.
^ Frownland has always been nice to me so I hate to say it, but yeah, sometimes it's best to have a rest from playing intellectual games and focus a bit more on our common humanity.

Whoever you are, a flooded home with no power for weeks is miserable - and for some, that's the best they can hope for. IMO it's not appropriate that a thread about this disaster is turned into a joking troll fest. There are plenty of other threads for that after all.