Music Banter - View Single Post - help with guitar
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 07:12 AM   #25 (permalink)
judas_priest
Metal Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr
Yeah, it's going pretty good here, judas!!!I was just thinking that it would be fun to jam with mustaine one of these days...I still consider him one of the top leaders of the pack when it comes to metal!!!Whether I was drumming along with him in Megadeth or if we begun our own band, I think it would be quite fun and very intense, ya know?

By the way, I was looking around at some of my Megadeth album booklets and I came across "Countdown To Extinction."It reminded me of your avatar, so I decided to compare them.

Incase you didn't already know, you actually do have the "Countdown To Extinction" pic of Dave as your avatar!!!In closing, yes that album and "Rust In Piece" are both greats, cheers!!!

Also-Keep on playing because I'd still love to jam 50 years from now, ya hear?
Yeah, Mustaine is a Metal god!
It would certainly be great fun and very intense to be in a band with him - I have more chance of being struck by lightning though. lol
Yeah, I have that picture of him in my Countdown To Extinction booklet too, and it is a cool album.
I will keep playing! I'm pretty much addicted now and ,yes, it would be great to jam 50 years from now!