Music Banter - View Single Post - Shouldn't things be even more ****ed up?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 07:05 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I think that's a very valid point. Without some sort of proper emotional connection it's probably easy to see everyone else as unreal, sprites in a video game, representative of this or that, other than being real, living, breathing people who have other people who love and/or depend on them, and that it's not ok to take their lives just to make your ****ty self feel better before you end it all.
I have to blame the parents a lot to. Some of these parents never really guide these kids into being social so they don't know how to make friends or make connections. Like that one college kid who had never even been kissed. Now that dude was rich and handsome. I know too many ugly broke dudes getting some for that guy to be a virgin. He had to have been really socially awkward or something. Maybe if he would have actually talked to people about it or something, things would be different. Though, it's hard to be sympathetic towards somebody who takes out his sexual frustration on others in that way. Then there are people who just get treated like absolute **** as well. So their only human interaction is always negative. That reaction is a lot more understandable to me. Mix that with the irrationality and the emotional instability of being a teenager and it explains a lot.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote