Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 01:14 PM   #6680 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

1. What's the worst song you've ever heard on the radio?

The mid 90's were hell in Denmark, at least if there was a radio nearby.

2. If you were Kathy Bates in Misery, which celebrity would you pick?
I haven't seen the movie, but I assume she didn't do sexual stuff... so... err... I guess Amy Adams is out of the picture.
Note to self: Remember to remove that part of the answer before posting.

I'd pick Eddie Murphy and make him regret throwing his talent away on unwatchable movies.

3. What was the last artist that you began to consider an all-time favourite of yours?
There's been several over the last handful months, which is awesome! But the very latest would be Nicky Holland. I have yet to hear her other albums, but the self-titled debut is so strong that I'm considering her a favorite just for that one. My biggest discovery this year has been Cristina Branco by far. It's a handful months ago by now, but her music has changed a lot for me. I'm looking for completely different types of artists now, thanks to her.

4. What is the most you would pay for a single bottled water? Consider extreme circumstances and such.
If I was desperately thirsty and there were no other options, then I'd pay just about anything. My kingdom for a bottle of water. Come to think about it, that's about the price they charge for bottled water at the local cinema, and I've bought those more than once.

Frankly, nothing is better than water when you're really thirsty. Water is the greatest thing ever.

5. What's the last thing that you learned?
I read about the largest stars in the universe. Mindblowing stuff and completely impossible to wrap your mind around.

6. Choose something that you would erase from the modern world if given the opportunity.
Smartphones. I hate how people can't stop looking at the damn things when together with other people.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote