Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 09:15 PM   #815 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Seriously though. Why is this not being discussed? Am I just full of **** or being paranoid here or does this scarily match exactly what is happening in the US right now during and after the election that is suspected of Russian tampering?
The problem with your reasoning is that if you look at certain people in Clinton's camp (like the Podesta brothers for instance) there were ties to Kremlin-related institutions too. Super obvious ones. Ties that include things like "money" and "property". The collusion narrative could have fit either camp if you wanted to dig enough...the Democrats were just smarter about who they talked to and how they handled their audit trail. Compared to the team Clinton assembled around her, Trump's campaign was a sloppier affair in every way you can think of.

Russia had no way of knowing who was going to win the election, and all the public data available up until almost the night-of said election pointed to Hillary winning in a landslide in both the popular vote and Electoral College. Anyone who thinks they were savvy enough to hack Trump into office despite the overwhelming media coverage predicting Hillary's win is naive.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote