Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 03:01 PM   #5655 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
There are, sadly, a lot of shows that get cancelled without fulfilling their story arc. It's been decades since I saw the original V, but I thought the kid saved them, the "star child"? Anyway, I didn't consider it a cliffhanger and given the ratings the show got - especially among those not into sci-fi - I would have been surprised had it been cancelled. Surely you saw V - The Final Battle? As for Terra Nova, that could **** right off: I didn't empathise with any of the characters and I stopped watching after a few episodes. As for Forever, sure they didn't finish it, but given how similar show New Amsterdam ended, I think they did a decent job of wrapping it up as best they could. Reminds me in a way of the end of Ripper Street, which kind of has no real ending, as such, but still ends the only way it could reasonably be expected to.
Lol I just watched Terra Nova cause I didn't have the internet or Cable, so it was kind one of my only options for sci fi. But yeah it was never particularly good.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote