Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 12:46 AM   #5661 (permalink)
Lilja
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post

As for Forever, they explained (inasmuch as they were going to) what happened to Henry that he lived forever. I really don't think, even had the show got ten seasons, they would ever have looked too deeply into the cause, as that was the mystery behind the show. I repeat that I think they ended it as best they could. It's not always necessary to tie everything up in a pretty bow. Look at the ending of the revamp of V: now there was a ****ing cliffhanger, and an annoying one too.
You know, to be honest, I never knew she ever stopped that bomb (Not a Wikipedia fan here...I guess I could have looked it up there but I never have).Thank you. The question does remain though, who won? Did they ever get help?

And no, I don't think they ended Forever as best that they could considering that it only got one season. I like when strings are tied up at the end of shows. Considering I watch about maybe 4-5 series on TV on a continual basis, when one pitters out it becomes a bit annoying.

And I saw the new V...figured the ending was just some kind of homage to the first series..a "You will never know who ever wins".
Lilja is offline   Reply With Quote