Music Banter - View Single Post - What kind of music do thing 60's musicans would have made on ecstasy?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 06:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dross
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel
"See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your CDs and burn 'em. Cause you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrreal fuckin' high on drugs."

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively, there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, in which is an imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, is what it is, okay? Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you."

-- from Tool's Aenima. track 11, Third Eye.

i was talking about whacked on e. of course i know on other drugs people do great stuff... i have that album but never quite listened to it in full....isnt that first quote from that dennis leary piece of ****? i may now have even less respect for tool
Dross is offline   Reply With Quote