Music Banter - View Single Post - Satanism
Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 05:06 PM   #96 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Your ad hominem bullshit aside,
You can side-step poop, but even if you don't step in it still smells, and it still looks pretty gross looking too. (I'm just extending you poop metaphor for Batty.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
... the idea of angels, demons and religious deities being extraterrestrial aliens makes perfect sense. They came to this planet and were worshiped as "gods" only because the beings on this planet didn't know any better.

It closes the argument of them being some sort of supernatural phenoms and provides a more unified theory of the universe.
Angels and demons in the Judeo-Christian tradition are strictly paranatural beings. They are purely spiritual beings. They are not made of matter from this universe. They are not higher dimensions beings that evolved in another dimension that can cross over into this dimension or universe, whatever the case may be.

There may be very rare occasions where they are be able to manifest themselves in an apparition, but that does not mean that is their actual form. What you see is some kind of a vision, not their actual essence.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote